Air Conditioning Repair in Phoenix, AZ, and Surrounding Areas
When your AC faces a problem or throws challenges at you, you look for trusted air conditioning services that can bring you out of the mess. However, it can be challenging for you to find one of the best AC companies Phoenix among the pool of HVAC technicians. Weather Masters, Inc. makes your hunt easier. We have more than two decades of experience in air conditioning repair Phoenix, and we are the go-to service provider for many homeowners in Phoenix and surrounding areas.
What Can You Expect from Weather Master, Inc.?
- Certified and insured technicians at your service
- Modern tools and tactics to resolve any issues
- Upfront pricing
- 24 by 7 services
- Quick response time
- Warranty on services
- No additional weekend fees
Signs That You Need to Call for an Air Conditioning Repair Phoenix
If your air conditioning unit manifests the following signs, waste no time and call us for the best AC service in Phoenix.
- It’s Not Cooling Your Home Anymore: If your air conditioning system fails to generate cold air, that is a telltale sign that the system needs repair. There can be many reasons, from dirty air filters to a malfunctioning thermostat. Though dirty air filters are easy to deal with, you need professional air conditioning repair in Phoenix for a problematic thermostat.
- You Can Sense Alarming Smells and Noises: There can be many reasons behind the noisy and smelly air conditioner. If you are experiencing strange smells and noises, you should address them right away for safety reasons. Call our AC service in Phoenix for professional help.
- There is Moisture Near and Around Your System: If you experience water pools next to your AC unit, there can be a refrigerant leak. Ignoring the problem for a long time can harm the unit and humans inside the home. Only a professional technician can provide the best air conditioning repair Phoenix and deal with refrigerant leaks.
Get the Best AC Service Phoenix
While you can easily solve minor air conditioner problems, the more complicated ones are best left to people who have proper experience training.
You can call Weather Masters, Inc. to deal with any problem with your AC Installation Phoenix. Our certified and insured technicians will provide you with the best AC service Phoenix and ensure that your unit doesn’t break down anytime soon.
Need Emergency Air Conditioning Repair Phoenix? Trust Us!
You can experience an air conditioning breakdown at any time, even at the oddest of hours. We are available to serve you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Even if your AC gives up in the middle of a scorching summer night, you won’t suffer for long after calling us. You don’t have to pay any extra amount apart from what we generally charge for emergency repairs. Call us for AC repair in Scottsdale at any time.
Want A Second Opinion? We Are Here!
If you have already hired another company and are looking for a second opinion before opting for an AC service Phoenix, we will gladly provide you with that. We perform a total diagnostic evaluation before starting a repair job. Please schedule an appointment with us.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If your air conditioner stops working, first check the circuit breaker and ensure that it has not been tripped. Then, check your filters.
Dirty filters will stop the airflow and even cause damage to the air conditioning unit. Make sure to replace them regularly to avoid repairs.
Later, check if any ice or frost is forming on the evaporator coils and refrigerant lines. If there is any, allow the ice to melt and check if the unit is working.
If the AC unit is still not working, call for air conditioning repair in Phoenix.
Although based on the type of the device and the extent of the damage, the average estimation may vary. This is because the technicians might need to travel long distances.
The severity of the damage, along with the availability of spare parts, also plays a major role. If the AC units model is rare, then the available spare parts may be difficult to find.
One of the most common problems with air conditioners is improper operation. Make sure to close your windows and curtains when your air conditioner is on.
This will avoid the problem and increase unit efficiency. Apart from that, some other common problems are:
- Air conditioner not blowing cold air
- Refrigerant leaks
- Devise not turning on
- Electric controller failure
- Noises from the air conditioner
- The evaporator coil is frozen
The need for repairing a compressor arises when:
- The electricity bill rises.
- If the air from the compressor unit is cool.
- Noises from the unit when the device turns on.
- The airflow in your room is uneven.
Do not ignore these signs when you notice them. Schedule a visit with air conditioning repair in Phoenix to repair AC compressors before the problem escalates.
There are several reasons why AC servicing is important. Not servicing an air conditioner will wear the device out and decrease its lifetime. There might be a rise in your electricity bills as the efficiency drops.
The dust and debris will start accumulating on the air filters and clog them. As a result, the airflow is reduced, and extra load is imposed on the air conditioner.
Many parts inside the unit may turn to loss or break without proper maintenance. This will lead to many repairs that are not only time-consuming but also expensive.