Purchasing an HVAC system is an investment, much like buying a car. Unfortunately, many consumers don’t see it that way. After spending thousands of dollars on a vehicle, you wouldn’t ignore a flat tire or squeaky breaks. Why would you ignore your HVAC system and subject yourself to inefficiency and increased energy bills?
You could also face possible health issues, emergency repairs, and/or having to replace your system sooner than you should simply by not scheduling regular maintenance.
WHY REGULAR HVAC MAINTENANCE IS IMPORTANT
- BE MORE EFFICIENT: Without regular maintenance, your HVAC system is subject to wear and tear and works approximately 20% harder – affecting your energy bill.
- LOWER YOU UTILITY BILL: By regularly maintaining your HVAC system, it will require less energy to function properly and efficiently – lowering your energy bill.
- IMPROVE YOUR INDOOR AIR QUALITY: Having filters cleaned and replaced regularly will remove mold, dust mites, and other toxic airborne pollutants and improve your indoor air quality. Leaving you and your loved ones healthy and happy.
- INCREASE THE LIFESPAN OF YOUR SYSTEM: The average lifespan of a well-maintained HVAC system is well over 10 years. If you don’t protect your investment, you may be replacing your system sooner- costing you more money.
- LESS STRESS: Your HVAC system gets a workout in the summer and winter months. Without regular maintenance, all of the stress you’ve put it through could lead to you needing emergency repairs- causing you mental and financial stress.
- SAVE MONEY WITH WARRANTIES: With parts under warranty, you won’t need to pay more money to replace them. Be sure to check your warranty and schedule your maintenance accordingly.
Regular maintenance will prolong the life of your HVAC system saving you money and keeping you and your family comfortable, healthy and happy for years to come. It is wise to not neglect your system.