Imagine a hot summer day and you’ve just pulled into your driveway after a long exhausting day at work. You walk into your home and find it feels like an oven! Your first instinct is to check your thermostat. It seems to be set correctly, but only warm air is blowing out from your vents.
Walking into a nice, cool house is a luxury we often take for granted!
- Is your existing air conditioner broken again?
- Does it seem that you just had it fixed? • Are your electric bills higher than normal?
- Is your air conditioner becoming unreliable?
- Does your home have humidity problems?
- Are you facing a costly repair on a major component?
- Is your existing air conditioner more than 10 years old?
- Is your air conditioning system noisy?
If you answered “no” to most of these questions, then you are probably in need of just an air conditioning repair Phoenix. Start by calling the company who originally installed the unit, if you know who that is. If not, then call a local air conditioning service company.
However, if you answered “yes” to a few of the above questions, then it might be time to replace your existing air conditioner with a newer and more efficient one.
Although replacing an air conditioning system is expensive, remember that it is one of the most important appliances you will ever purchase for your home! Also, although the initial investment might seem expensive, air conditioners today are more efficient with higher SEER (SEASONAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING) ratings than their older counterparts.
A more efficient system will not only save you money on your electric bill but will also provide piece-of-mind since you now have a reliable system. Chances are, you will not walk into a house that feels like an oven anymore!